The Coregister button is intended for within subject rigid body registration, which works across modalities.  I think you actually want to spatially normalise your data.  This would typically be done a subject at a time.  Personally, I would suggest you read the "Using Dartel" chapter of the manual, and do it this way.  It tends to be more accurate than just using the Normalise button.

Best regards,
-John