I am getting this error as well.  It would be great to get a solution to this.

Thanks.
-John

-----Original Message-----
From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Suzanne Witt
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 9:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] Odd error message when trying to load results with newest version of SPM8

My research center upgraded to the latest version of SPM8 over the weekend.  I am now getting the following error message in matlab when I try to load results from any SPM.mat file.  I was able to load the same SPM.mat files with no issues before the upgrade.

Thanks,

suzanne

SPM8: spm_results_ui (v4977)                       08:14:18 - 11/03/2013
	SPM computation                 :                        ...done
??? Error using ==> subsref
Reference to non-existent field 'results'.

Error in ==> spm_get_defaults at 39
    varargout{1} = subsref(defaults, subs);

Error in ==> spm_mip_ui at 156
mipmat = spm_get_defaults('stats.results.mipmat');

Error in ==> spm_mip_ui at 148
    varargout={spm_mip_ui('Display',varargin{1:end})}; return

Error in ==> spm_results_ui at 385
    hMIPax = spm_mip_ui(xSPM.Z,xSPM.XYZmm,M,DIM,hMIPax,units);

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback