Apologies for cross-posting

Hi Everybody

Attached here you can find the CFP for a symposium around contemporary crime drama that my colleague Lindsay Steenberg and I are organizing at Oxford Brookes to promote a forum for discussion on recent changes in the way television is produced, consumed and analysed. The symposium will be held at Brookes University on SATURDAY 14 SEPTEMBER 2013.

We will have three great keynote speakers: Eva Novrup-Redvall, Roberta Pearson and Yvonne Tasker.

We anticipate a varied programme of invited speakers, papers and a final round table. All scholars are welcome to attend.
The deadline to send your abstracts (max 300 words) is May 30 (extended to June 15).

There will be no conference fee but participants will have to arrange their own travels and accommodation.

The symposium is organized by Paolo Russo and Lindsay Steenberg, Department of Film Studies, Oxford Brookes University.
Please forward abstracts and queries to [log in to unmask] and/or [log in to unmask].

--
Paolo Russo BA PhD
Senior Lecturer in Film Studies

School of Arts
Faculty of Technology, Design and Environment
Oxford Brookes University
Headington Hill Campus (RHB 1.02)
Headington Road
Oxford OX3 0BP