 Information management and governance issues to consider when moving your corporate email to the cloud

For Information Awareness Month with its theme of better information = better business, we want to do a post on managing your information better in the cloud.

We are being contacted by a lot of government organisations who are wanting to move their email systems to the cloud.

 http://bit.ly/19nVDUe

Source: http://futureproof.records.nsw.gov.au/information-management-and-governance-issues-to-consider-when-moving-your-corporate-email-to-the-cloud/?utm_source=feedly&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+drims+(Future+Proof)
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/19nVDUe+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]