Sent: 23 May 2013 13:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PSTs

Hi all,

We are currently using PSTs to manage emails and are looking at other options.  I would be interested in hearing from those organisations who previously used PSTs and have now a more robust solution for email management which ensures that users do not keep emails forever.

Kind regards,

Alex

Alex Hodge

Corporate Records Manager

Tel:  0151 443 3705  êFax:  0151 443 3780

Knowsley Council êComputer Centre êWestmorland  Road êHuyton êL36 9GL

P Save a tree . . . please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.

For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]