Dear All,

I received an email from a fellow realist researcher working on 'knowledge translation' / 'Guidelines-guidance adoption'.
She would be interested in getting in touch with anyone working in this field using realist approaches.
If you would like to make contact with her, her contact details are:

Dr Liliana Leone
Director of CEVAS
Via Calpurnio Fiamma, 9
 00175 Rome (Italy)
Tel. +390676900111- Fax. +390676900613
Mobile +39 3494210845
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
www.cevas.it

She also sent me an abstract (see attached) of her recent work which she will be presenting  to ISBNPA International Society of Behavioral nutrition and Physical Activity Congress in Ghent (Belgium)  scheduled on 25 May 2013.

Best Wishes

Geoff