Dear Rachel,

I’m not quite sure what the problem is with this analysis. I would probably re-save the file with a different name, make sure that all is in order, and try again (you may have done this already). If you send me the file I’d be happy to take a look at it.

Dear Sharon: I’ve not had any problems with the fsQCA package. What file format do you use when you import the data into fsQCA?

Peer

Peer C. Fiss

McAlister Associate Professor of Business Administration

USC-Marshall School of Business

Hoffman Hall 521

Los Angeles, CA 90089-0808, USA

Phone  213-821-1471