Hi All,

Apologies to anyone who has tried to register for the conference over the last day or so. It has come to our attention that there is a technical problem with the site and it is showing as 'out of stock' for registration and accommodation etc. We hope to have this rectified on Tuesday 28th and registration will be able to resume as normal.

Our apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Best wishes,

Bernadette

Bernadette Robertson

Postgraduate Researcher

PsyPAG Psychobiology Section Representative

PsyPAG 2013 Annual Conference 17th - 19th July - Lancaster University

http://psypag2013.lancs.ac.uk

Department of Psychology

Faculty of Science and Technology

Lancaster University