Dear all,

I am an applied social psychology postgraduate student at Royal Holloway, University of London and doing dissertation on British, Chinese and Hungarian (employees') values towards their work.

Sorry to disturb you,  but I am really in need of some British participants.

To appreciate your time, people who complete this survey will be entered into a prize draw for an Amazon gift voucher worth £30.

It should take no more than 20 minutes of your time, and further information on the topic is available in the debrief.

This is the website address link,
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1184337/What-makes-people-happy-at-work

*If you see something like this Üdvözöljük! or 大家好!please change language into English. Tool bar is located on the top of the page.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me [log in to unmask] or my colleague [log in to unmask]

Many thanks to all!

Heqing Wang