Hello All,

Please find below details of our amateur photography competition:

Every year the Society of Biology runs an amateur biology themed photography competition. The theme for the 2013 competition is Feeding Life and the competition is open for entries. Food provides the foundation to life. Not only can we not live without food, but the wrong diet can have serious health consequences. Biology research and field work play a vital role in understanding how all organisms on the planet receive the energy they need to keep on living.

For some inspiration read our blog<http://societyofbiologyblog.org/feeding-life-photography-competition-2013/> and visit our website<http://www.societyofbiology.org/newsandevents/photocomp> for full details Please share this among colleagues and any keen, amateur photographers you know, the deadline is 31st July, there is an adult category and under 18's so please distribute to all.

Best wishes

Jenni Lacey
Marketing Assistant
Society of Biology
Charles Darwin House
12 Roger Street
London WC1N 2JU

Direct line: 020 7685 2564
www.societyofbiology.org<http://www.societyofbiology.org/>

jobs.societyofbiology.org - the one-stop shop for all biology-related jobs

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
• Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com