Hello All

In keeping with the recent theme of Space exploration I thought I should share a competition we are running for young biologists to win a week at Space Camp. The competition is open to BioNet<https://www.societyofbiology.org/membership/individual-membership/bionet> members of the Society of Biology but for just £5 anyone between the ages of 14 and 19 can join and enter so please forward to pupils, young relatives or anyone you think would be interested. There is a short bit of information below and a brief news story is available on our website<http://bit.ly/19lA9Hu>. And for sharing http://bit.ly/19lA9Hu

Space Camp
In partnership with the ISSET (International Summer School Education Trust), the Society of Biology are sending one student to King's College London to take part in Mission Discovery; a residential space camp, including 4-night stay from the 15th - 19th July. To enter, BioNets member<https://www.societyofbiology.org/membership/individual-membership/bionet> (or students who have applied for membership) must email us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, stating their full name and why they want to go with 'I want to go to space camp' in the subject line. Deadline 15th June

Don't forget our amateur photography competition also has an under 18's category so similarly please share with students.
Feeding Life - Photography Competition 2013<http://www.societyofbiology.org/photocomp>
Every year the Society of Biology runs an amateur biology themed photography competition. The theme for the 2013 competition is Feeding Life and the competition is open for entries. There is a tempting cash prize, a copy of Adobe Lightroom and the chance to share your interpretation on the topic of food and biology in a unique and thought-provoking way. Deadline 31st July

Any question please get in touch directly with me.

Many thanks

Jenni Lacey
Marketing Assistant
Society of Biology
Charles Darwin House
12 Roger Street
London WC1N 2JU

Direct line: 020 7685 2564
www.societyofbiology.org<http://www.societyofbiology.org/>

2013 Flying Ant Survey<http://societyofbiologyblog.org/flying-ant-survey-spread-the-word/> - spread the word!
2013 Photography Competition<http://www.societyofbiology.org/photocomp> - Feeding Life
jobs.societyofbiology.org - the one-stop shop for all biology-related jobs

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
• Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com