From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Catherine Daly
Sent: 13 May 2013 15:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: designer label clothing... question

When my family lost everything, Mom had used clothing stores, and I was her
buyer.  Dad had shoe stores, and I read Footwear News everyweek, and advised
him.  I have a lot of great friends in the industry, and I know a lot of
poets who use that fashion... young, old, whatever.I do this as well.

Sonia Delaunay

I think Charles Bernstein rag trade interview by Susan Schultz is nice.

http://www.jacketmagazine.com/14/schultz-bernstein.html

All best,
Catherine