Dear All,

Please pay attention to the following anouncement and call for papers:

 Senses&Sensibility in the Right Place is an interdisciplinary conference
in the areas of Design, Visual Culture, Photography, Fashion, Advertising
and Marketing. It follows the six previous international conferences held
by IADE and organized by UNIDCOM, IADE research center.

From 2003 to the present we organized these conferences in collaboration
with other entities, namely with CUMULUS (memorable 2005 spring conference),
Design Research Society,  and Drawing Research Network. More than 1000
papers by participants from more than 60 different nationalities were
presented and published since then.

In 2013 the 7th conference will travel to Florianópolis in Brazil. Our host
will be UFSC - Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina in an atmosphere of
research booming in the largest country in Latin America.

The collaboration between IADE and UFSC started in 2007 and has been
growing since then. This will be a wonderful opportunity to strengthen our
common projects and gather much more participants and visitors to our
research network.

So the right place to be to discuss Design, Visual Culture, Photography,
Fashion, Advertising and Marketing in early November 2013 will be in
Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil.

For more information please visit: http://www.sensesandsensibility.org/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sensesandsensibility

Eduardo Côrte-Real