I always remember my first OH manager, a lovely gentle little white haired
lady (hiding a back bone made of steel!) used to actually keep a wand in
her desk and take it out and wave it at certain employees and managers when
they were looking to OH for a magic solution :)

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: