From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Caroline Mercer
Sent: 09 May 2013 14:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] First Aid at work guidance/Japan

Good afternoon,

I have a question about first aid at work guidance in Japan, in particular suggested contents of a First Aid kit, but all other local guidance would be helpful to know too. The question has arisen at the organisation (in the UK) where I work as they have recently opened a small office in Japan and whilst assisting with their H & S requirements note that they request to stock their first aid kit with various medicinal items including analgesia such as paracetamol, antacids and so forth.

In order that we can advise I am trying to ascertain Japan's First Aid at work regs and guidance and a Google search has provided me with some Japanese Health & Safety organisations but I am not quite sure what I am looking at (especially when it is in Japanese).

Just by chance, can anyone assist or point me in the right direction please?

Caroline