Thanks Carr

It is an office worker, so have taken the risk assessment approach, but will add in about checking for any clause….. cheers!

Kind regards

Wendy

Wendy Stimson RGN SCPHN (OH)
Director

AWL Occupational Health Ltd
Occupational Health and Workplace Mediation

Tel:  01293 532477
Mob:  07814 288642
Website: www.awloh.co.uk
LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=77137393&trk=tab_pro

Based in West Sussex
AWL Occupational Health Ltd is a Company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 7380521 Registered office: The Meridian, 4 Copthall House, Station Square, Coventry CV1 2FL

Please be advised that all e-mail communication relevant to assisting in the management of the OH process will be entered into the individual's OH file. This may therefore be disclosed to the client under the Data Protection Act (1998)

Hoping someone might be available to point me in the direction of a reference….

We know that it is a myth about insurance not being valid if an employee returns to work before expiry etc of fit note - can anyone tell me of a reference for that please that would help me convince an employee and reassure their employer

Many thanks