I believe the device is from/branded as TruTouch where they monitor
transdermal alcohol i.e. sweat vapour.  I am not aware of any UK company
using this yet.  I have contact details of the UK rep if the group are
interested.

Many companies in Africa allow their staff a free alcohol test outside the
gates.  If they fail they can call in sick and be deducted a day's pay.  If
they choose to enter the site the are likely to be tested as the percentage
of breath tests is high.

Hope there are no alcohol sanitizers close-by.

The ankle bracelet is SCRAMx, now available in the UK

Helen

|  Helen Vangikar  |  Toxicology Consultant  |  m. +44 (0)7856 979961  |  e.
[log in to unmask]  |  www.helenvangikar.com  |  skype. helen.vangikar

|  President of the European Workplace Drug Testing Society (EWDTS)  |
www.ewdts.org  | 8th Symposium in Vienna (Austria), 26-27Sep13 |