Hi Thelma
I don;t think that anyone is offended - your reaction is normal; it is just
that in order to give objective advice it is useful to put those feelings
aside :) and reassess taking into consideration a change in motivation - so
hence the advice given.

You may come to the same conclusion you had previously

Janet

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 9:29 PM, Thelma jameson <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Hi All,
> Thanks for taking your time to reply to my earlier post. I have notice
> somewhat people here are offended about my doubts about the employee in
> question?
>
> What i would prefer from my knowledgeable associates here is support and
> not personalise matters.
>
> I thought this place where on can gain support?

> Please remove this footer before replying.
>
> OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html
>
> CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH