Hi everyone,

I have been having issues enabling Moonshotted NFS on a Moonshot live DVD
2013-04-21 running server installed in VMware.
I am following the instructions at
http://www.project-moonshot.org/devwiki/testing/nfsv4/ but am unable to
complete "Remove the dependency on libgssglue" or "Build nfs-utils"

For the libgssglue dependency section it gives the error below when you
attempt to apply the patch:

patching file debian/rules
Hunk #1 FAILED at 19.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file debian/rules.rej
patching file debian/control
Hunk #1 FAILED at 3.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file debian/control.rej
patching file librpcsecgss.pc.in

When building nfs-utils I found I was missing the following dependencies:

aclocal
libtoolize
libwrap

Which I resolved by installing the following packages:

eclipse-cdt-autotools
libtool
libwrap0-dev

However when running the ./configure command after meeting all the
dependencies I then got the error below:

./configure: line 17954: syntax error near unexpected token `GSSGLUE,'
./configure: line 17954: `  PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GSSGLUE, libgssglue >= 0.3)'

Has anyone managed to complete this process? Or are is there a new process
to follow to enable NFS for Moonshot?

Thanks,

Andrew Bailey
University of South Australia