Message from the MIST mailing list.

Dear colleagues,

The membership of MIST Council is staggered, such that each year at
least one position becomes vacant each year. This year there is one post
up for election. If you would like to stand for election, or would like
to nominate someone else, then please email me ([log in to unmask]) by
the 31st May.

If you wish to nominate someone else, please first check with them to
ensure they are willing to stand.

The elected candidate will join Mike Hapgood, Emma Woodfield, Mario Bisi
and me, all of whom remain on MIST Council. If you would like more
information about what membership of MIST Council entails, then please
contact one of us.

The election timetable is as follows:

Friday 31st May - close of nominations
Monday 3rd June - polls open