From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Claire Feeley
Sent: 15 May 2013 09:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Creative work

Hi all,

I am currently a community midwife and am studying my Msc.  I may have an opportunity to do some exciting creative work with childbearing women with an organisation that revolves around sharing the highs and lows of motherhood in creative, artistic ways.

My question is, if you had an opportunity to do some creative woman work focusing on pregnancy and birth what would you do?  Or perhaps have done?  I have several ideas, but am keen to cast my net widely for more ideas!

Thanks for your time

Claire Feeley