From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Kim Cox [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 09 May 2013 21:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Introduction

Hello,

I am a midwife and an Assistant Professor at the University of New Mexico College of Nursing, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA. I teach midwifery and research courses as well as conduct research. I previously held a similar position at the University of Florida College of Nursing. My interests include influence of birth setting on birth outcomes, cesarean prevention and vaginal birth after cesarean. I also recently completed a pilot study comparing the effectiveness of  group care vs. individual midwifery care on women's weight changes in the first 6 months postpartum. My articles appear in BMC Pregnancy & Childbirth and the Journal of Midwifery & Women's Health. I would like to connect with others who have similar interests, and am also looking forward to attending my first ICM Conference in Prague 2014!

Thank you for the opportunity to join this list.

Kind regards, Kim Cox

Kim J. Cox, PhD, CNM
Assistant Professor
UNM College of Nursing