Jean, many thanks for your help, and especially for pointing out the RI-OPAC again; I must get into the habit of using it regularly. Frans, unless I'm mistaken John is correct in suggesting that Ludolph's Vita Christi is not the same work as the pseudo-Bonaventurian Meditationes vitae Christi now attributed to Iohannes de Caulibus. As far as I'm aware there are no authorship issues with Ludolph's Vita, although there are some doubts about other works attributed to him (cf. Baier's article in DSp 9:1130 ff.). -- Paul