*THIRD CIRCULAR FOR THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON LINGUISTICS,
LITERATURE AND CULTURAL STUDIES IN MODERN LANGUAGES*

*Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM)*

*12th and 13th September, 2013*

*
*

Dear colleagues,

The purpose of this third circular is to communicate we *extend the
submission deadline* to June 1st, so that the acceptance will be
communicated on June 15th. We remind you we have the privilege to count
with two keynote invited speakers:

ˇ         Dr Jörg Roche, expert on Applied Linguistics
(Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Germany)

ˇ         Dr David Allan Walton, expert on Cultural Studies (Universidad de
Murcia, Spain)

Proposals for oral presentations and posters should be 300-500 words in
length, references included. The form for the submission can be found on
the conference website (https://sites.google.com/a/ucam.edu/cillec/).

We would like to invite researchers to submit their original contributions
in Spanish, English or French, the official languages of the event.
Deadline for proposals will be open until 1st May 2013. There will be three
panels:

ˇ         Linguistics

ˇ         Literature

ˇ         Cultural studies

Registration fees are detailed below:

ˇ         Speakers: 80 euros

ˇ         Attendees: 40 euros (*in process of recognition for Primary and
Secondary teachers by the County Council Department of Education*)

Two different publications are due. Those contributions related to
Computer-Assisted Language Learning may be published in the e-journal
CORELL (http://www.ucam.edu/corell). The rest of the speakers will have the
chance to send the full text of their contributions to be published as a
book chapter.

--
Margarita Navarro Pérez
Departamento de Idiomas, Sala 2