Dear MCG'ers,

I am pleased to announce that the Collections Trust is advertising a 6-month, fixed-term contract for a European Projects Officer to join our busy team, based at the Natural History Museum in Kensington, London.

The role is an exciting opportunity to work with the Collections Trust on a range of cutting-edge projects using technology to open up museum, library and archive collections for use and enjoyment by the public. Although initially a fixed-term post, there may be the opportunity to extend beyond this depending on performance.

To find out about the vacancy, and how to apply, visit http://www.collectionstrust.org.uk/about-us/vacancies/euprojects/

To find out more about the Collections Trust's EUR15m EU-funded digital programmes, visit http://www.collectionslink.org.uk/programmes/european-projects.

Deadline for applications is 17.00, Friday 14th June 2013. For an informal discussion of the role, please contact International Development Manager Gordon McKenna at [log in to unmask]

Very best regards,

Nick

Nick Poole
Chief Executive Officer
Collections Trust

2-3 July 2013, The Kia Oval

www.openculture2013.org.uk <http://www.openculture2013.org.uk>

  <http://www.twitter.com/collectiontrust>

Linked   <http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&gid=3280471&type=member&item=127734931&qid=f3e77705-7ec2-44c7-99db-7fe325bb16fc&trk=group_most_recent_rich-0-b-ttl&goback=%2Egmr_3280471>

Join CT's Collections Management Group

Visit Collections Trust online

www.collectionstrust.org.uk <http://www.collectionstrust.org.uk/>

www.collectionslink.org.uk <http://www.collectionslink.org.uk/>

www.culturegrid.org.uk <http://www.culturegrid.org.uk/>

Company Registration No: 1300565 Registered Charity No: 273984

Registered Office: Collections Trust, WC 209, Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London, SW7 5BD

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg