This message has been sent through the MASSOBS discussion list. Remember, clicking 'reply' sends your message to the list. -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mass Observation Free Twilight CPD session

Wednesday 12th June 2013 4-6pm

This free CPD session is suitable for both Primary and Secondary school teachers and teacher trainees and will focus on working with the Mass Observation Archive and using archive materials in the classroom.

We are keen to extend our engagement with schools and consult with teachers as we develop opportunities for utilising the archive as a learning resource for schools.

We would like to invite you to take part in this session, which will support teaching, particularly in English and History, but also across many other subject areas such as Sociology, Politics, Design and Photography. The session will include refreshments on arrival, an introduction to Mass Observation, as well as hands on activities using archive materials from our collection.

Should you require any more information or would like to book a CPD place, please contact Suzanne Rose, Education and Outreach Officer at the Mass Observation Archive on 01273 877911 or email  [log in to unmask]

Jessica Scantlebury,

The Mass Observation Archive,

The Library, University of Sussex,

BN1 9QL, UK

Tel. +44 (0) 1273 678157

www.massobs.org.uk

twitter.com/MassObsArchive

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To leave this list email [log in to unmask]. Alternatively, send the following command to [log in to unmask] leave massobs --