From: mwood <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, 24 May 2013, 8:31
Subject: Re: GCSE Listening paper (higher tier)

Yes.  Same here.

Mary

From: Mandarin Chinese Teaching [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bao Kie Taylor
Sent: 23 May 2013 23:37
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear all

Just wondering if any of your pupils have found the male voice on the recording difficult to understand?  My pupils commented that it was as if he was putting on a 'character' voice.  After listening to the CD, I must admit that unlike the female's voice which was pleasant and natural, his did sound vey 'put on' .  I very much welcome your feedback.

Regards

Bao Kie