ci_logo

  The Intensive Mandarin Summer School

The Confucius Institute at the University of Manchester is pleased to announce that our Intensive Mandarin Summer School will be taking place in July 2012.

Available at both Beginner and Post-Beginner level, these courses are designed for those with little or no Chinese learning experience who want to big progress… and fast! Over the course of two weeks of intensive study (6 hours daily), you will quickly develop your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills in Mandarin. £360 (that’s just £6 per hour!).

Enrol today by clicking here! For more information, please visit our website.

Daniel Harper | Support Officer | The Confucius Institute | S3.13 Samuel Alexander Building| The University of Manchester | Oxford Road | Manchester | M13 9PL | Tel: + 44 (0) 161 275 8667 | Fax: + 44 (0) 161 275 8668 | Email: [log in to unmask]

cilogothumbfacebookthumbTwitter