Hello Shawee,

Just received an mail from Alister, one of questions may be useful for you. You also can send him an email.

What devices can we use to record our orals on?

It is expected that centres will use digital recording devices and submit these in MP3, WAV or WMA format on a memory stick or CD. We are, however, still accepting recordings on cassettes if you still need to record in this way. If you have used a different digital format to the above (e.g. .m4a), you will need to convert the recordings to one of the accepted formats.

Best wishes

Alistair

Alistair Drewery - Languages Subject Advisor

Email: [log in to unmask]

facebook: http://www.facebook.com (Search for Edexcel Languages)

Xiuhua

Mrs X. Pan