Apologies for replying to Fang through the Network – I wasn’t paying attention!

Elspeth

From: Mandarin Chinese Teaching [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Xiaocathy
Sent: 13 May 2013 11:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: THE PENINSULA GROUP CONFUCIUS CLASSROOM - CHINESE CONFERENCE ON 5TH JULY 2013

Dear Elspeth,

Thanks so much for organising the conference. I'm really interested in this conference and please put me on the list. Could you pass me more information?

I am currently a PGCE Mandarin student at Goldsmiths and will work at a secondary school in Taunton, Somerset from this September. It would be very nice to meet more Mandarin teachers in South West because my school is new for Chinese.

Thanks,

Fang