Strange since the children shud be able to do past/mock papers to practise - just like other subjects! Wl come round on monday, also need some more vbook 2s (primary). X m

From: marcus <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: Mandarin Chinese Teaching <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 13:45:38 +0100
To: <[log in to unmask]>
ReplyTo: Mandarin Chinese Teaching <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Common Entrance Mandarin Chinese SPECIMEN papers - to be viewed by the forum

Hey there

Really want to help but I got a real angry call from the head of the exam board the other day about me giving away past papers to my frirnds and teachers ¡

Would you be able to drop in so that you can go through it..

Sorry
Hands are tied here arrrggggh