  _____

From: Mandarin Chinese Teaching
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gina
Sent: 24 May 2013 19:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: GCSE Listening paper (higher tier)

Hi all

My students found the male voice amusing but bearable.  When I went through
the Foundation and Higher paper I noticed a definite increase in difficulty,
just like what's happened in the European languages.

I'll be interested to hear if anything formal will be made.

Gina