Dear All

HELP!!!...I may need to call on an interpreter at short notice when I visit
Wuchang, Central China (Revolution Museum) towards the end of June, to hand
over certain unique items I have relating directly to the 1911 Revolution.
These appear in my book "Letters from Hankow".

Does anyone know of someone in Wuchang who I might be able to call on at
short notice (or even no notice!) ?...a relative?...friend?? ...who speaks
excellent English and can interpret either way quite happily.

I was hoping to rely on a Chinese friend of mine but his wife is seriously
ill and he may not be able to make it.

If anyone has any ideas, please could you contact me directly at
[log in to unmask] and not the forum email address.

Many thanks

Tony Beckingsale