Dear Colleagues, we have launched a new Masters programme in Politics, Philosophy and Management which is now recruiting for 2013.

We hope that it might be of interest to students at your institutions as they are seeking to decide what to do next.

We are very keen to encourage all sorts of backgrounds sensitive to the critical questions of thought and action in our times to join this novel (and unique, as far as can tell) scheme whose logic and details are explained on these pages:

LUMS: http://www.lums.lancs.ac.uk/masters/msc-ppm/

University: http://www.lancs.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/postgraduate-courses/politics-philosophy-and-management-msc/

We would be grateful if you would not mind distributing as widely as you consider appropriate without, of course, conflicting with your own institutions’ interests and policies.

With many thanks,

Bogdan

Dr Bogdan Costea

Dpt of Organisation, Work and Technology

Director, European BBA

Lancaster University Management School

Lancaster LA1 4YX, UK

No virus found in this message.