Library and Information Research has published a special issue about information literacy and lifelong learning - guest edited by John Crawford - at http://www.lirgjournal.org.uk.
We invite you to review the Table of Contents here and then visit our website to view articles and items of interest.

We welcome submissions of research articles, reports and book reviews from both practitioners and academic researchers; and of course we are always interested to receive your feedback on the journal.

Angharad Roberts
University of Sheffield Information School

Library and Information Research
Vol 37, No 114 (2013): Information Literacy and Lifelong Learning
Table of Contents
http://www.lirgjournal.org.uk/lir/ojs/index.php/lir/issue/view/65

Editorial
--------
Editorial: Information Literacy and Lifelong Learning (1-6)
        John Crawford

Reports
--------
The learning continuum: economical best practices for implementing and achieving a community’s information literacy goals (7-16)
        Shiva Darbandi, Carolyn Waite,  Rose Medlock

Welsh Information Literacy Project (17-22)
        Andrew Eynon

Dundee College’s Literacy Information Skills Project (23-28)
        Abigail Gourlay Mawhirt

IT learning sessions at Leeds Library and Information Service (29-36)
        Jason Tutin

Research Articles
--------
BILI: Building Information Literacy in Ireland (37-54)
        Amy Connolly,   Lorraine Curran,        Áine Lynch,     Sile O’Shea

Refereed Research Articles
--------
Information literacy in adult returners to Higher Education: student experiences in a university pre-entry course in a UK university (55-73)
        Tony Anderson,  Bill Johnston,  Alexandra McDonald

What information competencies matter in today’s workplace? (74-104)
        Alison J. Head, Michele Van Hoeck,      Jordan Eschler, Sean Fullerton

iKnow: Information skills in the 21st Century workplace (105-122)
        Katharine Reedy,        Elizabeth Mallett,      Natasha Soma

Book Reviews
--------
BAWDEN, D. and ROBINSON, L. Introduction to Information Sciences. 2012.
(123-124)
        Biddy Casselden

CHOWDHURY, G.G. & CHOWDHURY, S. Information users and usability in the
digital age. 2011. (125)
        Jane Mansfield

CULLINGFORD, A. The special collections handbook. 2011. (126-127)
        Edward Weech

Library and Information Research
http://www.cilipjournals.org.uk/lir