From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Lloyd
Sent: 15 May 2013 14:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ICT Prints - Concessions

In Coventry we have increased our free access to computers from 1 hour to two hours, but are now being asked to explore the granting of concessions on prints for welfare reform users.  Have any other Services been asked to look at this and if so do you have a recommended methogology?

The views expressed in this email are personal and may not necessarily reflect those of Derby City Council, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

This email, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.

Senders and recipients of email should be aware that under the Data Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information Act 2000, the contents may have to be disclosed.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by Forefront Online Protection for Exchange for the presence of computer viruses. However, we cannot accept liability for viruses that may be in this email. We recommend that you check all emails with an appropriate virus scanner.