From: Tom Roper <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, 29 May 2013, 21:38
Subject: CILIP rebranding

I have devised a form where CILIP members can support a call to requisition a general meeting:

Please fill it in. You may not agree, wholly or even in part, with the motion I propose, but unless you support the call for a general meeting, there will be no democratic debate on this matter until the AGM in the autumn at the earliest.
Please forward, retweet, and otherwise propagate this message

--
Twitter: @tomroper