From: Middle Eastern and Islamic Library Collections and Bibliography [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of IAN JOHNSON (0616285)
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 3:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: JOURNAL ARTICLES NEEDED

Thanks.  Much appreciated.  I'm disappointed that these two are in Arabic, which I cannot read, but since knowledge of their existence is probably limited because of their age, I'd still like to cite them in the paper that I'm giving.  Could you please confirm the year, volume, issue, and pagination.

I have some contacts in the Library School in Mosul.  I'll ask if they can find a copy of the other one locally.

Professor Ian Johnson,
Chief Editor, IFLA/De Gruyter series: 'Global Studies in Libraries and Information'
Aberdeen,
Great Britain

Phone: +44 1224 740785
Mobile: +44 7719 859239