I reloaded a search (not saved so recovered to be accurate) today which I
did on Monday..only 4 lines but all duplicated ..makes a complete nonsense
of the numbering of combined lines

*Gill Kaye*
**
Assistant Librarian
Illingworth Library
Sheffield Children's Hospital
Western Bank
Sheffield S10 2TH

Tel No: 0114 27 17347

Direct email: [log in to unmask]
General enquiries: [log in to unmask] or
Website: www.illingworthlibrary.nhs.uk
Library Catalogue:http://illingworth.cirqahosting.com

Please connect with us:

* <http://illingworthlibrary.blogspot.com/>