Dear Colleagues

Please excuse my using the list to tap into your expertise.

Can anyone suggest how a charitable group with zero budget (or possibly
a tiny budget!) could create an online catalogue for its resource
centre?

Please reply to me off-list.

Thank you in anticipation.

Chris Fone
Knowledge & Library Services Manager,

Bassetlaw Hospital

Worksop

Notts S81 0BD

Tel: 01909 502917
Fax: 01909 502885

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Library catalogue: http://dab.nhslibraries.com
<blocked::http://dab.nhslibraries.com/>
Knowledge & Information Portal: http://www.netvibes.com/dbhlibrary
<blocked::http://www.netvibes.com/dbhlibrary>
Intranet:
http://intranet/education_and_development/Library/knowledge_library_and_
information_services.aspx
<blocked::http://intranet/education_and_development/Library/knowledge_li
brary_and_information_services.aspx>
Internet: http://digbig.com/5bgmkr

Travelling to Doncaster Royal Infirmary?  Why not use the free Park & Ride service from Doncaster racecourse - free parking with free shuttle buses to and from the hospital every 15 minutes (6.30am-10pm, Mon-Fri).

Travelling between our hospitals?  Why not use the free shuttle buses between:
Bassetlaw Hospital and Doncaster Royal Infirmary
Montagu Hospital and Doncaster Royal Infirmary

This email is confidential, private and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this email or take any action in reliance on its contents; to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this email has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your cooperation.