From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of DMH Staff Library
Sent: 02 May 2013 12:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mental health homicide reports

Re: homicides committed by people with mental health problems.

Thanks for everyone who replied about the archived websites and suggesting using the Wayback Machine. Unfortunately, the links on the website I want to view do not work. Which begs the question - what is the point of archiving a website if you can’t view any of the archived information ………. ?

Thanks to Kieran from the FADE library who suggested the Hundred Families website.

Just wondered if anyone else knew of any sources that collected all the reports together rather than me having to trawl the net.

Many thanks

Gary Clarke

Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Library Services

Duncan Macmillan House Staff Library

Porchester Road

Nottingham

NG3 6AA

Tel: 0115 9529486

Email: [log in to unmask]

Visit our catalogue at http://libcat

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system security manager ([log in to unmask]) Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust, unless otherwise specifically stated.

____________________

INFORMATION NOTICE

Please check for viruses before accessing this email and any attachments.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential information and is intended only to be seen and used by the named addressee(s).
However, even if confidential, the information contained within it may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act (2000),
unless it is legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not a named addressee, any use, disclosure, copying, alteration or forwarding of this email
and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately by email or by telephoning
01342 414000 and permanently delete this email and any attachments from your system.

The views expressed within this email and any attachments are those of the writer and are not necessarily the views or policies of
Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. Except as required by law, the Trust shall not be responsible for any damage,
loss or liability of any kind suffered in connection with this email and any attachments, or which may result from reliance on the contents of
this email and any attachments.

If you wish to make a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act (2000), please send your request to [log in to unmask]

Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Website: www.qvh.nhs.uk
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Switchboard: 01342 414000
IT Support: 01342 414411