From: NHS Evidence Contact Us [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 22 May 2013 16:22
To: Buckley Heather
Subject: RE: Internet Exploere 8 and Evidence Search- ERROR

Dear Heather,

I am writing to update you on the below issue. Our technical team have been investigating this problem and have discovered that this an issue on the N3 network and we have escalated the issue to them to resolve. In the meantime if you follow the below instructions you will be able to sign into the site:

  1. Open up browser
  2. Go to > Tools > Compatibility View Settings
  3. In the resulting box enter http://www.library.nhs.uk (without the quotes) into the input box labelled “Add this website:” and click the Add button.  You should now see “library.nhs.uk” in the bottom window labelled “Websites you’ve added to compatibility view:”.
  4. Login to the site as normal

If you have any further issues do get in touch.

Best Wishes

Helen