From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gray Anne Commissioning.Libraria (5CQ) Milton Keynes PCT
Sent: 28 May 2013 17:07
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Library support for GP's doing revalidation

Hi Jennifer
We encourage GPs to attend IMPACTE groups (GP practice / community based journal clubs) with an attendance certificate with space for reflection - see http://www.networks.nhs.uk/nhs-networks/mk-impacte/toolkit
Reflection and subsequent action can be used as revalidation points.

Also - the Knowledge@lert for GPs may be of interest - see http://www.miltonkeynesccg.nhs.uk/knowledgealerts/
This is as much a PR exercise for the library and definitely not an attempt to produce comprehensive alerting service. Email alerts can be localised (with acknowledgement).

Anne

Anne Gray, Knowledge Officer
NHS Milton Keynes CCG
01908 278686