We have a 6 month opportunity for a qualified information professional with excellent customer service skills, in an important medical library in central London.  Your primary responsibilities will centre around the enquiry service and reading room, and this will form at least half of your working week. You will also assist with the development of web and intranet pages, and with login enquiries for the website and Athens services. You will also be involved in collection management activities, including labelling, moving and shelving stock and catalogue editing. We are looking for qualified information professionals with a good track record of working in frontline information and library services. Practical working knowledge of web content management is also required. This is a 6 month maternity cover role. Salary range £21,00 – 24,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits.

This role will have a fast turnaround - expressions of interest by Friday morning, 24th May, final deadline for applications Tuesday 28th May .

For full details, please contact [log in to unmask] or call 020 7378 5470 and quote job reference 14415T

P.S. - We're always eager to receive feedback - see what's been said about us http://digbig.com/5bgygt