Hi everyone

We have recently installed two new smartboards in our Education Centre and are struggling with learning how to use them.  We will eventually be the first port of call for staff training and troubleshooting so we need to get our skill set up and running quite quickly.  We will also be required to produce in-house user manuals.

There is a cd supplied which contains a number of training videos but what we really need is a quick start guide for the sorts of things that are relevant to our users.

What we were hoping is that someone else may already have been through the same situation, and would perhaps be willing to share their knowledge/user guides with us?

We really are clueless at this stage so any guidance would be so appreciated.

The model of smartboard we have is Hitachi Starboard TRIO-77S but any relevant information would be gratefully received!

Best Wishes

Kirsten Macleod
Peta Broadfoot
Linda Paterson

Library and Knowledge Services

Dr Gray's Hospital

Dunbarney House

Elgin

IV30 1SN

Telephone 01343 567624

NHS Grampian Library and Knowledge Services is a member of the Scottish Health Information Network (SHINe) - www.shinelib.org.uk.  SHINe is committed to sharing services, sources and skills for health information across Scotland.

Thank you for your co-operation.