#uklibchat, the monthly Twitter discussion, is meeting this Tuesday (7th
May) at 6:30pm to discuss librarians and research.

We will be talking about anything and everything relating to librarians and
research. The discussion will cover topics such as librarians as academic
practitioners undertaking PhDs, embedded librarians in companies and
organisations, and LIS wide research intitiatives. To ensure we talk about
the areas that interest you, make sure you add a question to our agenda!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_odS0uoncJrJLF1yusqeNGCOtK5XHpQXHvg4o9FndSw/edit

In addition, please keep your eyes posted for an upcoming blog feature
related to this chat!

We look forward to chatting with you on Tuesday night, on #uklibchat.

Best wishes,

The #uklibchat Team

http://www.uklibchat.wordpress.com

*apologies for cross posting*