Sorry for bombarding everyone with this question, but has anyone out there done a PhD by publication in a library related topic? Or examined one?

I'm registering to do mine this way and our requirements include having an external examiner who has previously examined one via this route - which I suspect will be rare as hens teeth in the library world!

So, I'd like to get in touch with anyone who may have been awarded, or supervised, a library related PhD by publication.

Andrew

---