Got Big Ideas? Like to attend LIKE Ideas 2013?

SHR is delighted to offer 10 sponsored places for early career
professionals to attend the LIKE Ideas conference 2013. Following the
success of last year's competition we are also offering the two best
entries a place at the evening networking dinner.

If this tickles your fancy please note that applicants should be within
their first five years of working within the Information or Knowledge
Management profession, be students, jobseekers or currently in a
temporary role.

To apply simply send your name and (in less than 50 words) explain why
you would like to attend to [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

LIKE ideas 2013 - Big Data to Little Apps: takes place this year on
Friday 28 June from 2pm to 6pm at St Bride Foundation, 14 Bride Lane,
Fleet Street, London EC4Y 8EQ.

The closing date for entries is 12 noon on Monday 17th June and winners
will be notified by email on or before Wednesday 19 June.

Please note we are not able to offer travel expenses.

Sue and the team

PS - Suzanne is the Queen of the Elevator pitch!  Read more -
http://digbig.com/5bhfpc
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sue Hill FIRP  Hon FCLIP Hon FCDG
Managing Director
Sue Hill Recruitment - Blogging on http://suehill.typepad.com/
Borough House
80 Borough High Street
London SE1 1LL
Tel 020 7378 7068
Mobile 07973 543 704
Registered Office: 30 City Road,  London  EC1Y 2AB      Registered in
England No. 3484222     VAT No. 709 9652 93