Hello there:

Here at University of Greenwich Library we launched 8 years ago an online course to help students to develop their Information skills. The name is Progression in Information Skills.

Although it is well used by students and appreciated by academics, we are hoping to re-launch it next academic year with a new name. We are looking for something catchy and easier to remember.

Have any of you had this problem before. Did you go for something catchy but meaningless? Could you please let me know your experience? Does it really make a difference? Is the name that important?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards

Irene

Irene Barranco

Academic Services Librarian

Dreadnought Library

University of Greenwich

Old Royal Naval College

Park Row

London, SE10 9LS

Tel. 020 8331 7721 Email: [log in to unmask]

http://uoglibrary.blogspot.co.uk/

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee,
registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office:
Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.