From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gillian McDonald
Sent: 15 May 2013 13:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [lis-e-resources] 2G revista internacional de arquitectura

Mike

We have it here at Cardiff, I believe we got the online version directly from Zinio.com:

Beginning with issue 65, 2G will be available in digital format only.

We had the print version previously through Swets, but for online we had to register and create a Zinio account.  I can send you an email address of the person we were in contact with off list if you like?

cheers

Gill McDonald
Electronic Information Resources Developer Information Services Cardiff University [log in to unmask]
02920876966
Follow @CardiffElibrary on Twitter